3529 West 23rd Avenue
Denver CO. 80211 MLS 3070074 / Porchlight Real Estate Group
2,808 FSF / 4 BR / 4 BA
Buying or selling a home is one of life’s biggest transitions. My mission is to seamlessly guide you through a clear experience that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. It is not just another transaction: we are on a journey, working together working to achieve your goals.
• I will listen and truly understand your needs, using my expertise to help navigate decision-making.
• Using my negotiation training and experience, I will advocate for you with integrity. I am an elegant problem solver who thinks outside the box to find practical solutions.
• I am trustworthy, responsible and humble. I will take responsibility if things don’t go as expected. Market Expertise
• I am a tech-savvy realtor. Leveraging the latest technology and online tools, including social media, keeps you informed of market trends and allows me to provide innovative competitive advantages.
• I personally analyze market data and trends to provide you with up-to-date information relevant to your experience.
• Interior architecture and making spaces work for people is my both my passion and my education and professional expertise. I can help you determine what might be a diamond in the rough versus a potential money pit. If you choose to renovate, I can provide realistic ideas and potential costs as well as refer you to a wide variety of
contractors and experts.
• My family lives in Lowry so I know it very well. I also make it my priority to maintain the same level of familiarity for other neighborhoods — Lowry Park, Montclair, Park Hill, Congress Park, Mayfair, Crestmoor, Crestmoor Park, Winston Downs — where I specialize.
• For each neighborhood where I focus, I have in-depth knowledge about schools, churches, synagogues, recreation centers, stores, traffic, zoning and neighborhood culture, so I am your neighborhood specialist.
• The value of a home is much more than square footage or number of bedrooms. I understand and can effectively communicate the intangible factors about a home and a neighborhood that create and determine value.
More about Sarah:
When I’m not working for clients, I spend time with my two teenagers and take advantage of all that urban Denver has to offer. We love to stay active — skiing, running, biking, hiking and checking out new fun spots around town. In my “spare” time, I buy, remodel and sell houses with my business partner.
"Sarah Kelly is wonderful. I've purchased a home and sold a home with Sarah right beside me every step of the way. She's absolutely the best."
"I don’t think we could have chosen a better agent than Sarah. She is patient, responsive, knowledgeable and she has a great eye for design. Her help with staging and marketing our house was amazing. She gave us solid advice on pricing and timing and we received two full price offers at the first open house. She kept the stress off us at every step of the process until final closing, meanwhile also doing a great job of finding us a new place to live! I would recommend you call Sarah if you’re thinking of buying or selling, whether this is your first time or tenth time!"
"Sarah did an exceptional job selling our home. Her experience as a designer was very helpful in staging and showing the house, and she
did a terrific job driving traffic and negotiating offers. She had a solid marketing plan and executed perfectly. We had multiple offers and
were very happy with the final sales price. We recommend Sarah without any reservations!"
"Sarah Kelly helped me sell my condo in Cherry Creek North and purchase a fantastic mid-century modern home in Krisana Park. The purchase of my new home was contingent upon the sale of my condo, which presented quite the challenge in Denver’s low inventory and strong seller’s market. Even though the odds were certainly not in our favor, Sarah worked tirelessly to find a buyer for my condo and negotiate with a very challenging seller on the other side. Her optimistic attitude, professionalism, experience, negotiation skills and determination ultimately got us to the end goal. I feel truly grateful for all that Sarah did to turn my dream into reality. I would highly recommend Sarah, and PorchLight’s unmatched first-class service, to anyone looking to buy or sell a home."
"Sarah Kelly is amazing and we would highly recommend her! We were in a rush to find a house and Sarah showed us at least 30 houses over the course of two days. She was so very patient with us as we switched price points and areas of interest several times. We also had to bring our two small children with us and she was so helpful and didn't bat an eye. Sarah helped us negotiate to the perfect price and found us our dream house."
John & Nickie
"Sarah Kelly is a miracle worker, and we have the proof! Last year, my wife and I went to a brand new open house viewing in Wash Park - and our hearts sank. The beautiful home was already filled with people, some of them already on their phones to realtors. But once we decided to go for it, Sarah took us straight to her office and went into overdrive. Within two hours, she'd presented (in person) a perfectly drawn-up offer to the seller's realtor on our behalf. Basically, she crushed the competition. And once the sale was agreed, she expertly steered us through a hundred little negotiations - regarding move dates, responsibility for repairs etc. She always seemed to know when it was best to hold firm or compromise a little. If we ever move again, we won't consider anyone else."
Mark and Alison G
"Sarah Kelly provided excellent services helping me find my home. I was new to Denver and met Sarah at a college alumni event. She worked with several months as we searched opportunities that met my requirements and were within my budget. Her background in design really comes through with her incredible eye to a property's potential and with her knowledge of the Denver housing market."
"I've worked with Sarah Kelly on multiple real estate transactions on both the buy and sell sides. She's my first call whenever there's a property I'm interested in seeing. Sarah possesses a keen knowledge of real estate, the market and how to close a deal. Additionally, she has a design background that allows her to see and describe the hidden potential in the houses we see. On the sell side, she's able to assist in staging and "editing," so that our home shows at its very best. Sarah is tech-savvy, which allows us to learn about new listings in real time. She is highly adept at analyzing the market so that always buy and sell at just the right price. As someone who is detail-oriented myself, I appreciate how organized she is in each transaction so that nothing ever falls through the cracks. Sarah is a 21st century agent whose knowledge of design and technology, along with her real estate expertise, distinguish her as an exceptional agent."
"My husband and I were first time homebuyers in Denver and had the opportunity to work with Sarah Kelly from Porchlight. Sarah is kind, professional, and knows her stuff! I highly recommend working with her. She was patient with my thousands of questions, was always available for us, and promptly responded to calls and emails. She connected us with a loan officer who was also great. We are thankful for Sarah's help. We love our home!"
Our Certified Market Expert designation is the only one of its kind. Agents choose from three area-specific certifications—Central Denver, South Suburbs or North Suburbs—and become experts in that area.
Agents who earn this elite designation have not only completed our Market Ed courses—learning the ins and outs of their specialty area's cities and neighborhoods—but they've previewed dozens of homes in each area, giving them an insider's perspective on the nooks and crannies of the metro Denver area. They know what kind of architecture each area offers, and also know the special restaurants, shops, and attractions that make each neighborhood unique.
When you choose an agent with one or more CME designations, you know you're getting a trusted advisor who will guide you in making the smartest real estate investment possible while also finding the community that's the right fit for you.