1305 South Edison Way
Denver CO. 80222 MLS 9210572 / Keller Williams DTC
1,760 FSF / 2 BR / 2 BA
Buying or selling a home is one of life’s biggest transitions. My mission is to seamlessly guide you through a clear experience that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. It is not just another transaction: we are on a journey, working together working to achieve your goals.
• I will listen and truly understand your needs, using my expertise to help navigate decision-making.
• Using my negotiation training and experience, I will advocate for you with integrity. I am an elegant problem solver who thinks outside the box to find practical solutions.
• I am trustworthy, responsible and humble. I will take responsibility if things don’t go as expected. Market Expertise
• I am a tech-savvy realtor. Leveraging the latest technology and online tools, including social media, keeps you informed of market trends and allows me to provide innovative competitive advantages.
• I personally analyze market data and trends to provide you with up-to-date information relevant to your experience.
• Interior architecture and making spaces work for people is my both my passion and my education and professional expertise. I can help you determine what might be a diamond in the rough versus a potential money pit. If you choose to renovate, I can provide realistic ideas and potential costs as well as refer you to a wide variety of
contractors and experts.
• My family lives in Lowry so I know it very well. I also make it my priority to maintain the same level of familiarity for other neighborhoods — Lowry Park, Montclair, Park Hill, Congress Park, Mayfair, Crestmoor, Crestmoor Park, Winston Downs — where I specialize.
• For each neighborhood where I focus, I have in-depth knowledge about schools, churches, synagogues, recreation centers, stores, traffic, zoning and neighborhood culture, so I am your neighborhood specialist.
• The value of a home is much more than square footage or number of bedrooms. I understand and can effectively communicate the intangible factors about a home and a neighborhood that create and determine value.
More about Sarah:
When I’m not working for clients, I spend time with my two teenagers and take advantage of all that urban Denver has to offer. We love to stay active — skiing, running, biking, hiking and checking out new fun spots around town. In my “spare” time, I buy, remodel and sell houses with my business partner.
"Sarah did an exceptional job selling our home. Her experience as a designer was very helpful in staging and showing the house, and she
did a terrific job driving traffic and negotiating offers. She had a solid marketing plan and executed perfectly. We had multiple offers and
were very happy with the final sales price. We recommend Sarah without any reservations!"
"Sarah Kelly is wonderful. I've purchased a home and sold a home with Sarah right beside me every step of the way. She's absolutely the best."
"I don’t think we could have chosen a better agent than Sarah. She is patient, responsive, knowledgeable and she has a great eye for design. Her help with staging and marketing our house was amazing. She gave us solid advice on pricing and timing and we received two full price offers at the first open house. She kept the stress off us at every step of the process until final closing, meanwhile also doing a great job of finding us a new place to live! I would recommend you call Sarah if you’re thinking of buying or selling, whether this is your first time or tenth time!"
"Sarah Kelly helped me sell my condo in Cherry Creek North and purchase a fantastic mid-century modern home in Krisana Park. The purchase of my new home was contingent upon the sale of my condo, which presented quite the challenge in Denver’s low inventory and strong seller’s market. Even though the odds were certainly not in our favor, Sarah worked tirelessly to find a buyer for my condo and negotiate with a very challenging seller on the other side. Her optimistic attitude, professionalism, experience, negotiation skills and determination ultimately got us to the end goal. I feel truly grateful for all that Sarah did to turn my dream into reality. I would highly recommend Sarah, and PorchLight’s unmatched first-class service, to anyone looking to buy or sell a home."
Our Certified Market Expert designation is the only one of its kind. Agents choose from three area-specific certifications—Central Denver, South Suburbs or North Suburbs—and become experts in that area.
Agents who earn this elite designation have not only completed our Market Ed courses—learning the ins and outs of their specialty area's cities and neighborhoods—but they've previewed dozens of homes in each area, giving them an insider's perspective on the nooks and crannies of the metro Denver area. They know what kind of architecture each area offers, and also know the special restaurants, shops, and attractions that make each neighborhood unique.
When you choose an agent with one or more CME designations, you know you're getting a trusted advisor who will guide you in making the smartest real estate investment possible while also finding the community that's the right fit for you.