This stunning, 6,000-square-foot home is located in the heart of Downtown Boulder, one block from Pearl Street and close to everything. Remodeled in 2021 by a high-end designer, it has been completely updated while preserving its historic integrity—high architectural ceilings, moldings, stained glass and classic ironwork can be found throughout.
Fantastic chef's kitchen with quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, high-end appliances and more. Beautiful new cherry flooring, updated bathrooms, modern lighting, and an open floorplan. The private primary bedroom has a fireplace, walk-in closet and luxurious spa bathroom. The main floor has a spacious study, bedroom suite, and butler's pantry with a wet bar and large wine refrigerator. Finished basement with high ceilings, media room and wet bar, perfect for entertaining. Breathtaking views of the Flatirons from the upstairs deck and front patio.
There’s also a detached two-car garage topped with a legal ADU carriage house that includes a full kitchen, bath, washer and dryer. Too many features to list. A must-see!
- Beautifully updated 6-bedroom and 7-bathroom Downtown Boulder home
- The first floor has a large study and main-floor bedroom suite
- Second-floor laundry means no more carrying baskets up and down the stairs
- Plenty of space to entertain with an open chef's kitchen, vaulted ceilings, butler's pantry with 120- bottle wine refrigerator
- The finished basement has a media room with a bathroom, wet bar and casual dining space
- Nook upstairs is perfect for a den or playroom, and a study area with built-in shelving serves as a cozy library
- Offered at $3,398,000 by Liza Pentz, Broker Associate